If there any issue met during you are diagnosing your car, please
1. Click " Set Up", choose " Feedback" to start record
2. Choose " OBD", diagnose you car again
3. Connect the item with a PC, open the Upgrade files, choose " Update" directly (Windows 7 need to install the driver first)
4. Click "Feedback" and send the Feeback.bin text to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Autophix will check the issue and show to you
1. Connect a PC via USB cable, device screen is black, dowload the upgrade file on Autophix website: http://www.autophix.com/en/
2. Please click "Update " direcly in the dowload file under Windows 8/10; Windows 7 need to install the driver First, the 32-bit OS driver is X86, 64-bit OS driver is X64.
1. I/M Readiness: It can be used by automotive technicians to determine if the tested vehicle is ready for an emission test
2 Read/Clear codes: read and erase current, pending or permanent touble codes, show the definition of the codes
3 Review: Store diagnostic data report for review and print
4 DTC Lookup: To search for the definitions of DTCs stored in the DTC library and for code breaker information
5 Data Stream: Let you view all data stream items and the live waveform of all selected items
6 Freeze Frame: It is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault
7 O2 Sensor Test: Monitor and adjust air/fuel mixture 8 On-board Monitor Test: It can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components / systems.
9 EVAP System Test: Monitor the integrity of the fuel tank sysytem, let you initiate a leak test for the vehicles' EVAP system
10 Vehicle Information: Allows you view the relevant information of the vehicle, including VIN, CID and CVN
11 No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the vehicle.